I'm linking up at E Tells Tales today. Each Friday she shares Ten Little Ivie Things, so this is my version- Ten Things Mama Loves.
1. We started Judah in a new school. I have a long post already written about it, I just haven't had time to post it. I'll probably be posting it on Monday. It it three days of school and two days of homeschool- exactly what I have been wanting for awhile!
2. I'm in love with photography. This new little hobby of mine has my wish list reaching the tens of thousands. Anyone have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it? Also, I might even be thinking of doing "something" with it.
3. This is my focus right now: Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)
4. I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done today. I feel so, so good and I'm so excited to give people what I got them. I love giving gifts!
5. We might build a cob home. My husband is 110% committed and I'm still a little unsure. This is a whole post in itself, obviously.
6. Tomorrow is my race! I'm running my first 10k and I'm feeling excited and a little nervous. Oh, and I need to remember to drink a lot of water today.
7. My kids (and I) are totally in love with Photobooth.
8. We're officially on Christmas break as of now. Woohoo! I see a lot of playmates, library trips, gym time, pajama time, dinners with friends, and cookie eating in our future.
9. I'm obsessed with humor memoirs (I just made that genre up, I'm not sure what the official title is). I've recently read Mindy Kaling's new book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and The New York Regional Mormon Singles Halloween Dance. I told my grandma that I want Tina Fey's book for Christmas. Light-hearted, funny reading does good for my soul.
10. I think I'm going to propose we drive around a look at Christmas lights tonight. One of my all-time favorite traditions.
What are you loving right now?