Friday, January 30, 2009
Today we found out Judah didn't get into the charter school we were looking at. There were 16 spots and then a waiting list of 101. He's number 73.
There are so many choices to be made. Should I homeschool? Put him on the waiting list for next year? Do we start him this year or next for kindergarten? (His birthday is October 20th, so he could either be young or old for his grade.) Big decisions to be made.
I think the thing that stresses me out is the decisions seem so final. I guess I need to remind myself if I try something and don't like it we can always try something different. I'm not stuck with this until he turns 18.
I'd love to hear from other moms. How did you make your school decisions?