I love etsy! There are so many cute, amazing things on there! Unless I know exactly what I'm looking for, sometimes I'll go on and start clicking and my head starts spinning. Too much cute stuff! If you'd love to buy some handmade gifts, but don't know where to start, look no further. All of these things I've already bought, I plan to buy, and/or are friends of mine.
1. Pleated purse by Sweet Baby Creations
2. Baby bib by Charli'z
3. Felt wallet by your wishcake
4. Personalized superhero cape by LuluBirdBoutique
5. Cardiac duct tape wallet by jduct
6. Curious 8x10 print by elsiecake
7. Little dome custom name necklace by moppets closets
8. Custom vinyl family sign by Vinylly Finished
9. Felt stuffed alphabet set by MiChiMa
Edited to add: Shoot! I see the custom vinyl letters didn't show up. Do you know how long that collage took me to make? I made it once, then accidentally closed the window and lost it all. Then, I completely re-made it. I'm not re-making it again. Click the link to see the vinyl sign. It's cool. Also, I don't think I ever knew how to spell vinyl before. I kept wanting to type it "viynl."