Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Well, I haven't had much time to blog lately. Most of my computer time is spent nursing or holding a baby. Or, buying diapers, my new hobby. I actually LOVE cloth diapering. Or, maybe I just love shopping! : )
We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. Yesterday, instead of cell group, we had a bbq. There were about 20 people here and lots of good fun. Very fun!
Silas turned one month old on the 25th. He had his one month check up a few days early (on the 22nd) and weighed 11lbs, 11oz (up from 8lbs, 5 oz at one week) and was 22 inches (I think?). In the 90th and 75th percentile. He's a big, healthy boy just like his brothers!
Also, God is definitely blessing our business. So much so, that we were able to hire an employee. Eric has been spending time training him, but hopefully next week he will have more free time. He's been working M-F 6am-5pm and then half days on Saturdays. Crazy! He's been taking Judah to work with him on Saturdays, which has been really fun for both of them. This, also, means we have to buy a new truck. While we visited the dealership I decided I would love a Toyota Sienna. I was always anti-minivans, but they're very practical and actually really nice. I guess with 3 kids I need a "mom car."
Hmm, what else? So much has been going on, but it's hard to think of it all when I sit down to blog. Erika tagged me to do a survey, so here it is:
4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1) About to finish my sophomore year of high school
2) Babysitting for extra money (and I loved it, anyway)
3) Hanging out with my two best friends, Lisa and Sara
4) Anxiously awaiting getting my driver's permit
4 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1) Last minute wedding preparations (we got married June 7, 2003)
2) Volunteering at Women's Resource Clinic, where I would soon be hired as the secretary
3) Nannying for a cute 2 year old boy
4) Hanging out with my bestfriends, Cari and Tara
4 Things I did yesterday
1) Cleaned my house
2) Had lots of people over for a bbq
3) Hung out with my bestfriends, Eric, Judah, Samuel, and Silas
4) Lots of breastfeeding and diaper changing
4 Shows I like to watch
2) Prison Break
4) We don't have a tv, so these are hard....although, I just put The Mole in our Netflix queue. Do any of you like it?
4 things I like to do
1) Read my Bible and spend time with Jesus
2) Minister to my disciples and see women's hearts healed and restored (like mine was!)
3) Spend time with my husband and sons. It doesn't really matter what we do, although some of are favorites are going to Farmer's Market, coffee shops, walks in the park
4) Hang out with my friends and talk. I like to talk!
I'm going to tag Sara, Patty, Analene, Holly, and anyone else that likes surveys!