I've been tagged by Liz. List 5 things that you've never revealed on your blog.
1. I am really, really silly. Yesterday I went shopping with some friends for 13 hours. Towards the end I started to get tired and the silliness came out. I can't believe I actually did my Steve Urkel walk. What was I thinking? Although I talk in funny voices, do dances, and basically just act silly all the time with my family. (Don't let the seriousness on the blog fool you.)
2. My favorite color is pink. I loved pink as a little girl, until in junior high, it wasn't cool anymore. I changed my favorites to blue and green, until about high school when I went back to pink again. I like bright, HOT pink.
3. There have been lots of things I've wanted to be when I "grow-up." From when I could talk until Judah was born and I realize all I really want to be is a mom. These things include a pediatrician, the president, a psychologist, news reporter, police detective, city council member, and missionary to Africa. The thing that's stayed the same though, is I've always wanted to be rich (still do! know it's coming...).
4. I'd rather hang out one-on-one or in small groups. It's hard to get to know someone in a big group, although I hang out with girls in big groups all the time.
5. One of the things I miss most about having roommates is sharing clothes. These days I'm limited only to what I have in my own closet.
Like, I mentioned in #1 yesterday I was shopping, literally, ALL day. We left at 8am and got home after 9pm. All together 10 girls went and we had SO MUCH fun! I got some new jeans, cream colored flats, plaid shorts, a purple tank top with a little knit flower, a plaid orange & white strapless dress (that I'm going to wear next week for Easter), new turqoise 400 count bed sheets, wiggles sheets for Judah's big boy bed, some things for Samuel's birthday party, and a brown bikini. I got all of that stuff from Ross, Marshall's, and Old Navy (except the party stuff), so I got some GREAT deals. Yay!
At 6pm we still hadn't even gone to the mall, but Laura and I were tired and wanted to go home (remember, we got there at 10 just as the stores were opening). We did leave, but not without a stop at Ross #2. Craziness!!! I wore my jeans and shoes today and can't wait to wear/use everything else. It always feels good to get some new clothes. Especially when you really need them!