We're back! This weekend at the Encounter was amazing, but it's so good to be home with my boys!!
Tonight we had the scariest thing EVER happen! Judah and Samuel were in the kitchen playing and Judah opened up the dishwasher. I heard Judah saying, "No Samuel, don't eat that!" So, I went over there and Samuel was eating dishwasher detergent! Eric and I didn't know that it was in the dishwasher. So, Eric started rinsing his mouth out while I called poison control. They said to make sure it was all out because it could burn his mouth or even his esophagus. Thankfully, he seems to be doing fine. They said to give him something to drink and as long as he could swallow it everything was probably ok. They just called back a few minutes ago. I think it's great that they do that.
So, we survived our first (and hopefully our last!) phone call to poison control.