1. The birth of my 2nd baby boy, Samuel Christian Fairchild. April 30, 2006 at 1:58am. 8lbs, 9oz, 21.5 inches long. A supernatural 58 minute labor and delivery.
2. Laura got saved! Laura was my first friend that I prayed for, shared the gospel with, and prayed with to start a relationship with Jesus. It was an incredible and lifechanging decision for her and for me! Soon after Laura's then fiance (now husband!), Mark, got saved, too!
3. Eric and I both opened a cell group and now have the privilege of discipling some amazing men and women!
4. We were given a new (to us) car from our Pastors. A 2001 Dodge Intrepid. Our first car with power windows, power locks, and a clicky lock thingy.
5. We moved to our bigger, more spacious apartment.
6. Laura and Mark got married. And, so did Peter & Brooke.
7. Judah celebrated his 2nd birthday. Unlike his first, he understood opening presents, cake, blowing out candles- the whole party thing. He, also, celebrated his 3rd Christmas and understood that it is Jesus birthday!
8. Lots of changes for Judah: talking in sentences, being interested in the potty chair, becoming a big brother!, running, making lots of new friends