1. It's Christmas card time again. So, we'd love it if you would post a link on your blog and tell your friends. Also, email us if you'd like to order some and we'll give you a great deal! Visit us at http://www.announcingyours.com
2. I took the babies to the gym childcare on Monday. And, they did GREAT! Judah cried for a few minutes when I dropped him off, but then was fine playing with the toys. One of the girls held Samuel the whole time and he just laughed and smiled. I love that they have video monitors, so you can see your kids as you work out.
3. Trader Joe's fake oreos. Or, Trader Joe's in general. Just like Costco I find more and more stuff I like everytime I go in there. And, they have samples! Samples keep Judah happy. I went there without Eric, and with the boys, for my first time today.
4. Butts & Guts class at the gym. And, then ice cream afterwards with Mark & Laura. I had cake batter with brownie from Coldstone.
5. Our busy schedule in the upcoming weeks: lots of birthday parties (including Judah's!), a bridal shower, wedding, dinner with friends, visits to the pumpkin patch, etc..