1. I guess we’ll start with the obvious: I love Jesus.
2. I love my husband. His name is Eric.
3. We will celebrate our 3rd anniversary on June 7th.
4. July 7th will mark our 5 year “relationship” anniversary.
5. I love Judah and Sweet Pea. Being a mom is the most amazing, fulfilling thing ever.
6. We go to a G12 church, which means that our Pastors have 12 disciples, all of us have 12 disciples, etc... Eric & I are on the Pastor’s 12s.
7. When Eric & I first started dating every 7th I would say “this is my longest relationship.” I did it for a long time until I realized how much is annoyed Eric.
8. I tell the same stories over and over again. It annoys Eric, but they’re just so dang funny!
9. I was on swim team for 1 year in high school. But, my dad doesn’t remember.
10. I used to be r eally, really messy. I’ve gotten a lot cleaner since marrying Eric.
11. I had an eating disorder in high school, but I never called it that until years later.
12. I want to have a lot of kids. My mom says I used to say I want 8. So, I’m sure Eric and I will end up with A LOT (whatever that means).
13. I know Sweet Pea will come at the perfect time, but 8lbs is plenty big enough for a baby. (I w as 9lbs!)
14. I always pictured myself with a daughter. After having Judah I realize how much I LOVE being a mom to a son.
15. Hot pink is my favorite color. Maybe that explains wanting a daughter.
16. If I could do my wedding over I’d have it in Hawaii.
17. I hate drama.
18. I love my church and my pastors and I don’t understand how anyone couldn’t.
19. I LOVE to read other people’s blogs.
20. I got this 100 things about me idea from another blog.
21. I wonder how long the longest pregnancy was. I hope I don’t break the record.
22. Birthing/babies/delivery/pregnancy consumes most of my thoughts right now. Bear with me!
23. I hate germs. I never thought about them until Judah was born.
24. I LOVE chocolate. See’s is my favorite. Milk chocolate is my favorite.
25. I love to watch reality tv. My husband doesn’t really like to watch tv.
26. That’s definitely a good thing for me or I’d watch way too much.
27. I hate gossip. Gossip destroys families, friendships, etc...
28. I want my baby to be born in April. Especially if it’s a girl. The birthstone is a diamond.
29. I like to go for walks, especially in the park.
30. Judah likes it, too!
31. A coffee shop is the best place to hang out. An tall iced decaf mocha with whip isn’t too bad either.
32. Alcohol is overrated. I prefer a pepsi.
33. My dream was always to get married and have babies.
34. Now I’m living my dream.
35. My husband is a romantic, but he’d never admit it.
33. He’s also a twin.
34. Judah has no first cousins. We don’t know when Eric’s siblings will have kids. It will be a LOOONNGG time for my sister (she’s 16).
35. My sis and I are 7 years apart. It was basically like we both lived the life of an only child.
36. Our childhoods were so completely different it’s surprising that we have the same parents.
37. But I turned out all right. Right?
38. I LOVE to hang out at Barnes & Noble. I used to read in there for hours. Now I chase Judah around.
39. I don’t know who Judah looks like. Some people say “he looks just like you” and some say “he looks just like Eric.” Only time will tell.
40. I think personality-wise he’s just like me. My spitting image.
41. Eric and I kissed for the first time 3 months after we got enaged.
42. We were going to wait until we got married. But, we moved out wedding date back 9 months.
43. I don’t regret that (the kiss, not moving the wedding)
44. I played with barbies until I sold them in a yard sale in 7th grade.
45. I can’t wait to wear size 4 jeans again.
46. Hopefully, I’ll do it in 2 months. It took about 5 with Judah.
47. I am soooo sick of maternity clothes!
48. I can’t wait to be a bridesmaid in Laura’s wedding.
49. I love weddings, but I would NEVER want to do mine over. I’m glad it’s only once in your life.
50. I’m serious about my relationship with God.
51. I’m serious about having fun.
52. Good, clean fun. Yes, there is such thing.
53. I used to love music.
54. I don’t have time for it anymore.
55. I’ve written in a journal since elementary school.
56. I’m a good writer.
57. I’m not a good blogger because I try to please my audience. I can’t write without thinking about who’s going to read it.
58. And, being scared I’ll offend someone.
59. I should get over that!
60. I was a horrible student. I failed chemistry and had to take some other science class.
61. I’m smart, but I don’t try. At all.
62. I think I’ve improved in the self-discipline area. But, I ‘m still improving...
63. My husband is the exact opposite. He was a great student and has pretty much the best self-discipline of anyone I’ve ever met.
64. I credit him (obviously) and my in-laws.
65. Outwardly it looks like I’ve helped Eric improve. Because I’m louder and move outgoing.
66. But the truth is Eric has made me into such a better person. As cheesy as it sounds...
67. Noone else would ever be able to put up with me. I love him!
68. We started dating when I was 18.
69. Got engaged when I was 19.
70. Married at 20.
71. Pregnant & gave birth at 21.
72. Pregnant again at 22.
73. Will give birth again at 23.
74. It’s been eventful. What will 24 bring?
75. My dream job: host of the Amazing Race. Travel experience, no pressure.
76. I love trips.
77. But traveling with a baby is not as easy.
78. I LOVE to shop.
79. Good thing we don’t use credit cards. :)
80. My hair is naturally curly.
81. I have bangs for the first time in my life.
82. I am not a bang person and am already growing them out.
83. I’m too low maintenance.
84. I like make-up, but I don’t really know how to wear it. Maybe someday I’ll get a “consultation.”
85. I wear the same make-up everyday.
86. For dressier occassions I wear mascara and eye liner at the bottom of my eyes.
87. I love my mother-in-law’s salads.
88. My husband doesn’t like mine and I don’t blame him. Ellie, what is the secret?!?!
89. Eric compliments me every night on dinner. Even if I make grilled cheese and tomato soup.
90. It’s sweet, but sometimes annoying...
91. I love to swim, but probably won’t be wearing a swimsuit this summer.
92. I used to love swimsuits...until I got pregnant. I have about 15 right now.
93. Well, maybe I’ll wear a tankini.
94. One piece swimsuits are hilarious. On me at least...
95. I love to go out to eat. I could do it everyday for every meal.
96. I do not understand how my husband prefers eating at home.
97. Maybe it’s because I cook dinner. But, he still does the dishes...
98. I want to homeschool my kids. But I wonder, how do you homeschool the older ones if you have a baby or a toddler?
99. I already know what pre-school I want Judah to go to. Tuesday & Thursday mornings.
100. I can’t wait to buy a house, but I’m not in any hurry.